Daniel Lepage on 14 Sep 2003 17:49:54 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A New Societal Subgame

On Sunday, September 14, 2003, at 01:43 PM, Craig wrote:

While the message below was in transit, an alternative fix was submitted by Wonko. The version of the charter as rewritten by Wonko is hereby declared
to be official; my latest changes are ignored.

I didn't implement any of these changes; I just fixed the bit where a single member could basically seize control of the society. Had I been malicious, I could have simply replaced your name with mine everywhere it occurred; all I really wanted to fix was the possibility of, say, me getting evicted from the society and somebody more fond of stealing societies stealing this one too.

But I only made superficial changes to the payment and scoring systems, basically only what was needed to incorporate 'the Deity' instead of 'Teucer'. So you should probably redo your changes.

--
Wonko