Glot Morf on 10 Sep 2003 02:58:26 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] Tunnelers

On 9/9/03 at 5:00 PM Craig wrote:

>>From: spoon-business-bounces@xxxxxxxxx
>>[mailto:spoon-business-bounces@xxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Glot Morf
>
>Why is there suddenly a space?
>
> -- Teu Cer

There's a space there because my worthless ISP (Intellect Online, to warn the world) futzed with their SMTP server last week in the name of security, and my email client hasn't been able to send since.  I've been using web-based mail, which has "Glot Morf" saved as the name.

I am really pissed at them.  Apparently whatever they did improves the security with MS Outlook, but doesn't work at all with my generic client, and the only instructions on their site are for MSO users.  I can't believe IO's entire client base is MSO, so what are their Mac and Linux users doing?  Oh, and their tech support number has given me nothing but voice mail.

Ah well...At least I set the precedent up in my prose props...

-- G. Morf