Daniel Lepage on 3 Sep 2003 01:12:50 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Prop

On Tuesday 02 September 2003 07:54 pm, Daniel Lepage wrote:
 I propose:
 {{
 __Slightly Easier?__

 In section H. of rule 1639, replace "by posting a message to a Public
 Forum" with "by posting a message to a Public or Private Forum"
 }}

Which means I can post my move in secret, thus preventing any others from
making any moves. You shoud specify exactly which private forums are okay.

A Private Forum still needs to be recognized as a Forum by the Administator; e just declares it Private instead of Public. To the best of my knowledge, the Administrator has not declared your secret posting places Private Fora.

--
Wonko