Rob Speer on 24 Aug 2003 16:42:54 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Might as well join in

On Sat, Aug 23, 2003 at 11:15:53PM -0400, bd wrote:
> I accept Baron von SKippy's alliance offer.

> [V] Baron von Skippy    0 points    Allied with Baron von Skippy

[[ being the defacto Minister of the Goban ]]

Your move is invalid because you did not BvS's alliance with you
(instead listing him as allied with himself).

You should try again, and until then other players' moves should not
include the alliance between bd and BvS.
--
Rob Speer