Daniel Lepage on 22 Aug 2003 02:32:21 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Is this the board?

On Thursday, August 21, 2003, at 12:39  PM, Rob Speer wrote:

I looked back through my messages to find the most recent board that
doesn't include Glotmorf's move. It seems to be this one, by
Craig/Teucer:

__.---------------------------.__
13| . . . . . . . . . . . . . |13
12| . . T . . . . . . . . . . |12
11| . . . . . . . . . . . . . |11
10| . . . . . . . . . I . . . |10
9 | . . . . . . . . . . . . . | 9
8 | . . . . . V . . . . . . . | 8
7 | . . . . . . V . . . . . . | 7
6 | . . . . . . . . . . . . . | 6
5 | . . . . . . . . . . . . . | 5
4 | . . . R . . W . W . . . . | 4
3 | . . . . . . . . . . . . . | 3
2 | . . . . R . . . . . . . . | 2
1 | . . . . . . . . . . . . . | 1
__'---------------------------'__
____A B C D E F G H I J K L M____

And the players list was missing, but without Glotmorf's move the
alliance would have gone through:

[V] Baron von Skippy    0 points    No allies
[R] Rob                 0 points    Allies: Glotmorf
[W] Wonko               0 points    No allies
[I] Iain                0 points    No allies
[T] Teucer              0 points    No allies

I haven't played on this board yet. Is this the right board?

No - Glotmorf and Teucer have yet to make moves. A Move is only legal if you post a correct gamestate with said move, *including the alliance list*; this invalidates both Glotmorf and Teucer's Moves, as well as Rob's play to E2. You also haven't accounted for WildCard's (legal) move. The correct board is:

   A B C D E F G H I J K L M
13 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 13
12 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 12
11 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 11
10 . . . . . . . . . I . . . 10
 9 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 9
 8 . R . . . V . V . . . . . 8
 7 . . . . . . V . . . . . . 7
 6 . . . . . . . . . C . . . 6
 5 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 5
 4 . . . R . . W . W . . . . 4
 3 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 3
 2 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 2
 1 . . . . . . . . . . . . . 1
   A B C D E F G H I J K L M

[V] BvS:       0 Points, no allies
[R] Rob:       0 Points, no allies
[W] Wonko:     0 Points, no allies
[I] Iain:      0 points. no allies
[C] wild Card: 0 Points, no allies
[.] empty space

A list of the legal events so far:
47.1. The Baron(V) plays at G7.
47.1. Rob(R) plays at D4.
47.1. The Baron(V) Offers an Alliance with Anything McGee(?), bd(?), Emil Bleehall(?), Glotmorf(G), Iain(I), Rob(R), SkArcher(?), Teucer(T), TPR(?), The Voice(?), WC(C), and Wonko(W).
47.2. Wonko(W) plays at G4.
47.2. Iain(I) plays at J10.
47.3. The Baron(V) plays at F8.
47.5. Rob(R) Offers an Alliance to Glotmorf(G).
47.6. Wonko(W) plays at I4.
47.8. The Baron(V) plays at H8.
47.8. WC(C) plays at J6.
47.8. WC(C) Offers an Alliance to Wonko(W) and Iain(I).
47.8. Rob(R) plays at B8.