Baron von Skippy on 18 Aug 2003 05:56:41 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] I collect $200...

>> >[[ BvS, quit munching the spaces. ]]
>> -Whoing the whats?-
>
>Your moves come out with spaces at the beginning of the line missing.
>You can use the version with underscores surrounding the board and
>things work fine.

-I grabbed the most complete version of the blard for my last move, and that didn't have the spaces, I suppose. I can't tell; no matter what people do to the board, it all looks skewed to me... I'll use the underscores from now on, though. Unless I forget. Which I might. We'll see.-

[[BvS]]