Daniel Lepage on 8 Aug 2003 02:27:25 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Oops

On Wednesday, August 6, 2003, at 10:00  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

For Unbridled Hostility towards all other players in this game, I Kick The Pusher Robot in the Ass.

Rationale: Granting oneself god powers is so passe.-

I don't see how it's hostile, especially if it failed - doing nothing isn't unkind to anyone. And of course, if it succeeded, kicks in the ass aren't here anymore; so either way this fails.

Besides, if anyone ought to be kicked, it's everyone who voted for your two silly props - random silliness is okay, but not as part of the rules.

I think in the future we ought to make a habit of voting against silly proposals; the last one that passed (IT) also caused a lot of unintentional trouble, IIRC.

--
Wonko