Baron von Skippy on 4 Aug 2003 01:50:05 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The UndergroundSociety

>>> 5. Joining a Game
>>>
>>> Members of this society may pay four points to the society to become a
>>> player in a game of Tunnelers.  If a game is running at that time, the
>>> player's mole is placed on the board at the Moderator's discretion,
>>> the player receives five cards from the deck, and the player's name is
>>> added to the player list just after the last player to have completed
>>> a turn.  If a game is not running, the player's mole is placed
>>> randomly on the board, and the player's name is added to the end of
>>> the player list.
>>
>>This means that a member of the society can pay four points even if
>>they're already playing in order to relocate eir mole, gain five cards,
>>and get another entry on the turn list.
>
>Careful, guy.  You're on the verge of giving credence to the Baron's MPD Scam.  "Members of this society may pay four points to the society to *become* a player..." which means, like in the Baron's case, they presumably weren't a player before.

-That scam (ooh, I like the name... although I was also thinking "Clone Scam," but that's too... Episode II-ish.) has plenty of credibility, thank you very much. For that reason, it might be advisable to fix this, even if you disagree with me. Just make it "Members of this society who are not already players in a game of Tunnelers," or "may join a game of Tunnelers which they are not already a player of," if you want multiple games going.-

[[BvS]]