Daniel Lepage on 31 Jul 2003 01:32:57 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Just because I likethemayhem

On Wednesday, July 30, 2003, at 09:02  PM, Baron von Skippy wrote:

-Did anyone else get this message twice? This isn't the first time
recently this has happened, either...-

No.

-Okay, did you do that on purpose? I just got your response twice, too.-

Well, if I didn't do it on purpose, the fortune lines would be the same ;)

-I don't know what that means, but I found the problem. The bnomic.org mail whatever-the-right-term-is is sending all messages that are responses to my posts to spoon-discuss /and/ to me, so I get them all twice. Odd.

Let's see... ten other players around to respond to that makes twenty responses in my inbox...-

I get your name in the reply-to field; same for Anything, Joel, and Rob; but not for me, bd, SkArcher or Glotmorf.

Since I just deleted it from this reply, you should only get one of this.

--
Wonko