Anything McGee on 26 Jul 2003 23:23:17 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Ow.

>I agree with Rob's rationale, but not his statement. We are all fucking nuts, BUT the rule does say that, so we therefore have to play by the rules,
>because, well, that is in the rules too....

Exactly.  It's a valid idea, if an underhanded, Wolfowitzian one at that.  I'm simultaneously proud, shocked, alarmed, slightly confused, and quite amused by the controversy and trend my proposal started.  I thought that section would be the least noteworthy, when in fact it has gathered more attention than the more wretched plots in my proposals.

McGee.