Baron von Skippy on 23 Jul 2003 04:39:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Tuesday evening)

>BvS' Quote Prop is p1595/1.
-I'd like to point out (this doesn't have to be added now as long as the Quote Minister fixes it later) that this quote should note that Teucer sent that quote to spoon-discuss.-

>BvS transfers all eir points to vSET.
>
>The current rules require Society Charters to consist of both actions and
>restrictions. I don't think ANY current charters meet that requirement,
>and thus, all Society Charters are abolished and annulled. I await the
>CFI.
-That's not nice at all.-

[[BvS]]