Rob Speer on 22 Jul 2003 15:38:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Political Go (revised)

On Tue, Jul 22, 2003 at 12:55:39PM +0100, Iain Scott wrote:
> Just a final thought on this...
>
> It might be worthwhile to limit the number of games which can be played at
> one time... otherwise I can see myself starting a thouusand boards at once
> and scooping up a vast number of points the next nweek when noone else
> spends so much time copying-and-pasteing.

What's with the sudden tendency to read loopholes into rules that aren't
even there?

There exists *a* subgame called Political Go.
The game is played on *a* 13x13 board.

Does either of these sentences allow the existence of multiple boards?

I suppose I'll fix it anyway.
--
Rob Speer