Baron von Skippy on 21 Jul 2003 01:04:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Wonko's dimension scam

>>>You mean the Failure Scam?  Totally unrelated.
>>>
>>-No, the 404 Dimensions Not Found Scam (if you can call it a scam - it's more of an attempt to jam a pickaxe into the tentative reality of the game).-
>>
>I think you might need to make a proposition to get yourself out of the nebulous hole you have got your self into. I honestly can't see any way that you are
>going to walk out from where you are
>
>You may have been better off speaking hypothetically

-Who do you suggest I proposition to remedy my nebulous hole problem, and does that sound more than a little dirty to anyone else? Seriously, though, I find it's often better to speak as I did, because it takes idle discussion and makes it an actual issue - a lot more attention gets paid to the problem that way. Also, as I said, pickaxe.-

[[BvS]]