Baron von Skippy on 17 Jul 2003 04:50:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Foomp

>>  Okay, then. I change the value of my Score, Charm, BAC, Activity,
>> Entropy, and Style to "any real number," noting that those undefined
>> values are within the limits set by the subsections of 154 that define
>> those dimensions. Now, this doesn't mean that I win, but it does mean
>> that either you didn't win either or we've got to do the SOE dance
>> again.
>
>No, it means that you tried to use the hole I found to something more
>than that hole can do, namely setting your dimensions to a nonnumerical
>value, whereas I did it the right way and won.
>
>Just because I found a way to change dimensions in some respects

-No, the rule quite clearly states that my dimensions can be "any real number." So now they're all "any real number." I moved along the axes, as it were, to the point "any real number." Now where is that point?-

[[BvS]]