Baron von Skippy on 16 Jul 2003 17:43:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>>> I've completely lost track of this discussion, but in the context of
>>>the WoT proposal, one could have both the other Ministers (Amyrlin,
>>>Dragon, Haran) be responsible for each third, which would give a
>>>certain layer of backup.
>>>
>>-(Haran?) I thought of that, but didn't suggest it because that means, in
>the two-Minister system I've got, that if one goes, the checks on >the
>other's power go as well. We need to keep the number of Ministers constant,
>if not the identities of those Ministers.-
>
>How about if each minister has a Backup, and if the minister is out of town,
>the backup does eir job for em?

-That works, and as for who the backups should be, I was thinking the M'Hael and Keeper, the two most powerful channelers other than the Ministers. This might also mean more business for the Ministries, as you'd want to be that backup just in case you were needed, so people would channel a lot (and come up with a lot of new methods for extra CXP) to try to get that position.-

[[BvS]]