Emil Bleehall on 16 Jul 2003 12:35:01 -0000

Re: [Spoon-business] RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Proto-prop: AesSedai

>>> Upstate New York. Don't talk to me about weather.
>>
>> Does this count as a "do not reply to this post" post?
>>  Cuz I just wanted to say it rained here for the whole
>> damn month of May...
>
>I've seen days in May go by where we had snow, rain, hail, and bright
>sunny weather, all within the space of two hours. Repeatedly, in fact -
>it was bright and sunny; then it suddenly clouded over and started
>pouring; then it stopped and cleared again; then it suddenly cooled
>down, reclouded, and hailed; then it warmed up and went through snow to
>slush then just to rain again; and then the wind picked up so it turned
>all sunny again.
>
>We've also had some earthquakes; I don't know if that counts as
>'weather'.

-Nothing exciting here except the day the volcano went off under us and killed everyone in a torrent of fire. Yep, pretty dull.-

I remembers a day when the cerulean sky turned green with a living rain of dying frogs, and the swallows cried and the ravens swallowed. Children turned to their parents and, with the innocence achieved only through not being guilty, asked "Are we there yet?" And then we all went to Friendly's for a smiley face sundae. We had to share it.

Emil "Once I was a 12-stone weakling. Now I am two separate gorillas." Bleehall