Baron von Skippy on 16 Jul 2003 02:54:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Viva la B!

>> >not that the US has a tendency to ignore the UN and
>> everyone else recently anyway....
>> >
>> If you can't beat them, get a bigger stick.
>>
>> I propose:
>>
>> {{
>> __Freedom!__
>>
>> Amend Rule 1 to read:
>>
>> {{
>> The name of this game is B Nomic.
>>
>> B Nomic is a soverign nation with territory wherever
>> its players happen to be, and national holidays on
>> December 5 (Founding Day) and X Y (Independence
>> Day). During national holidays, B Nomic is Partying.
>>
>> The national motto of B Nomic is 'B Nomic: It's
>> better than sex.'
>> }}
>>
>> Replace "X Y" in Rule 1 with the current month and
>> day.
>> }}
>
>I dunno...Didn't Aaron Burr get into trouble doing
>this?  I mean, if where I am is B Nomic territory, and
>I'm in the US, doesn't that mean I'm conspiring to
>sieze US territory?
>
>-- Glotmorf

-Aaron Burr got off because they couldn't find two witnesses. Besides, he was marching with an army in the general direction of New Orleans. We're talking about a couple square feet per person. Kids have claimed more land by declaring their tree forts to be under their command.-

[[BvS]]