Craig on 16 Jul 2003 02:22:01 -0000

RE: RE: [spoon-discuss] Where do we go from here?

>>>It is far too complicated to just hot potato on the fly like that, Its
like when teh GridMin vannished

>>-What ever happens when a Minister goes away? This is a problem with any
Ministry, not just this one. What about a backup Minister? Or
>something like that? And
>don't ask me what happens if the second Minister goes away as well. You
might as well ask "what if SkyNet blows us all to kingdom come?"
>Well, then the Ministry
>won't be updated, will it?-

>And the resulting discrepancies, undetermined game state and hassles don't
instantly make you declare this fatally flawed?

You can't declare a proto fatally flawed. I suppose the rules don't stop
you, but it would be kind of meaningless. Offer us a better idea (note that
my c-p-p has the same issue; I'm trying to figure out what to do about it.
I'm toying with the idea of giving it to Dave, and then giving Dave an
apprentice.)

 -- Teucer

"Somehow jokes are funnier after 3 minutes of belaboured explanation."
 -xod