Baron von Skippy on 14 Jul 2003 05:09:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 45 BALLOT

>> The following measures are on the ballot for nweek 45:
>>
>> Proposal 1578/0: Cleaning up (Baron von Skippy)
>
>Abstain to both. You know, almost everything in part one is contained
>in my prop...

-Which means that a) this insures the damn things die, and b) Your prop leaves little bits hanging around to confuse the ruleset more.-

>> Proposal 1587/0: In Case of Magazine Article, Break Glass (Baron von
>> Skippy)
>
>No. No again, in fact, 'cause of the selective lobbyist thing.
>
>'Race' ain't there no more, so people can't declare it. I think if this
>passes, newbies won't be able to join. I also don't like the fact that
>if the Mentor pool runs dry, nobody new can join.

-But in order for that to happen, we'd have to have a dozen newbies at once - I assume that if someone wants to join and a player isn't in the pool, they'll join to be helpful, because we're like that. Even if a couple of us don't for whatever reason, we'd still have to be totally inundated to make this ever start limiting people joining. But if we /are/ totally inundated, wouldn't it be nice to have a safety valve on it?-

[[BvS]]