Baron von Skippy on 30 Jun 2003 00:42:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Ahem...

>> --- Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
>>> I've been playing B Nomic for almost two years now; I'd prefer to see
>>> it endure.
>>
>> Agreed, on the latter portion.
>
>But not on the former? You don't think that I've been playing for
>almost two years? :)

Depends on how you define "almost", guy. B Nomic is only slightly older than a year and a half. It's certainly true that you've been playing for 1 2/3 years, maybe even 1 3/4 years...Does that also constitute almost 2 years? If so...Jeez, guy, you've been playing for almost forever.

-Sometimes it feels like we've all been playing for almost forever, don't it? Good times, good times. Very stressful, very absurd. That's time not wasted. Now, let's see if we can manage another "almost forever" with this glorious Game still intact, eh? Or at least another half of almost forever. Or... ow. My head always hurts when I try to think about fractions of infinity. Especially when infinity < 2.-

[[BvS]]