Rob Speer on 29 Jun 2003 21:15:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Subgame?

On Sun, Jun 29, 2003 at 03:55:56PM -0400, Daniel Lepage wrote:
> On the Grid (when moves took effect at the end of the nweek) this was
> done simply by canceling illegal moves. If I try to put a stone down
> where you just put one, whichever hits the forum first wins, and the
> other placer's move fails.

The way I imagine this working in Political Go is that if you make a
move based on an out-of-date version of the board - for example, because
someone else moved from the same position and posted it first - your
move is invalid, and you should try again on the updated board.

I should go back and look at the PG rules at some point. I didn't even
remember buying and selling stones.
--
Rob Speer