Baron von Skippy on 28 Jun 2003 03:38:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Ow.

Okay, my head is starting to hurt. If the ruleset is a Cadillac, and the players are morons with shotguns, I'm not quite sure, after all the blasts, just how much of the actual car is remaining.

Rather than focusing on what we want to blow away, has anyone thought about what we actually want to keep? Like, should someone at least remove the tires and radio first?

						Glotmorf

-Silly Glotmorf. The ruleset is like that car Trinity was driving in Matrix: Reloaded. We keep shooting at it, but the thing still drives and none of the passengers are hurt. Anyway, this is what props are for. We propose to remove everything, and you tell us which parts you'll let us remove. Seems sensible enough to me.-

[[BvS]]