David E. Smith on 5 Jun 2003 05:32:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] The clock is STILL off...

... hopefully it'll be back on tomorrow.

I've updated the rules database, at least. It's progress. I still have to
clean out the Grid, thanks to the untimely disappearance of the GridMin.

I also strongly encourage any idle discussion that your brilliant minds
might come up with about ways to ease my workload, since basically I'm the
bottleneck for this whole game and that's just a bad bad idea, given how
overloaded I am of late.

...dave

--
David Smith  dave@[technopagan.org|bureau42.com|whatisay.com|mvn.net]
This signature contains 35% or more post-consumer recycled electrons.