SkArcher on 31 May 2003 00:07:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Oh, right, the grid.

31/05/2003 00:41:22, bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>I Cruise to (8,19). Also, where's the Movement of each Speeder listed?
>
>FYI, since my points are in my soceity, I won't lose any points if I land in
>Fire (I think it's still burning man, but I'm notoriously disorganized at
>that kind of stuff)...

you are in Limbo, as per the rules for the Apocalypse - you need to enter the grid before you can move

SkArcher

I'm really tired of people equating the Matrix with christianity. I think it's a disservice to the movie to compare it with a thousand pages of confused
hallucinogenic gibberish. - Sstory, in a post on slashdot