Baron von Skippy on 29 May 2003 13:58:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Nweek 42 BALLOT

ThisProp is not a real word; the rest looks real enough to me... :)
-I Kick Wonko in the Ass for Unbridled Hostility (TM) to my sanity.-

I think we should add "performing an action listed on the LOGAS" to the LOGAS.
-So that you can get two kicks for the price of one? I like.-

Y'know, maybe we should assign LOGAS entries a 'severity' level, so that the worse a crime is, the harder you can be punished... so at level 1, other players can give you a kick in the ass; at level 2, say, up to three different players get to... at level 3, Dave can repossess a random Grid Object you possess, plus all the kicks from other players... at level 4, other players get Rocks of Pelting (or perhaps the Prong of Tickles :) to hit you with, etc.
-Magic frying pans to blap them with.

Don't ask.-

[[BvS]]