David E. Smith on 28 May 2003 07:14:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Pak chooie unf

On Tue, 27 May 2003, Mark Karasek wrote:

> Actually, I was thinking of going straight for the Super Ultimate Extra
> Shiny Platinum level. (Is that a monthly fee, or can I get a lifetime
> membership?)

Sure. Just PayPal about a hundred bucks to dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx and we'll
get right on that.

# All sales final.
# Allow 4 to 6 weeks for delivery.
# Drawings will be conducted by an independent judging organization whose
  decisions are final on all matters.
# Neither the seller not the manufacturer will be liable for any brain
  damage arising from the use of this product.
# Not valid in Oklahoma, Nebraska, New York state, or the Virgin Islands.
# Price plus tax, license and documentation fees subject to prior sale.
  One at this price.
# Slightly higher west of the Rockies.
# Subject to FCC approval.
# Your odds of winning are dependent upon the number of entries received.

Disclaimer does not cover misuse, accident, lightning, flood, tornado,
tsunami, volcanic eruption, earthquake, hurricanes and other Acts of God,
neglect, damage from improper or unauthorized repair, incorrect line
voltage, broken antenna or marred cabinet, missing or altered serial
numbers, electromagnetic radiation from nuclear blasts, sonic boom
vibrations, and incidents owing to airplane crash, ship sinking, motor
vehicle accidents, dropping the item, falling rocks, leaky roof, broken
glass, mud slides, forest fire, or projectile (which can include, but not
be limited to, arrows, bullets, shot, BB's, shrapnel, lasers, napalm,
torpedoes, or emissions of X-rays, Alpha, Beta and Gamma rays, knives,
sticks and stones, et al.)

http://home.att.net/~bobbeecher/disclaimer.html

...dave