SkArcher on 26 May 2003 22:27:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Keywords

26/05/2003 23:04:06, Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Say, looking at the ruleset, I notice that most of the rules seem to be
>uncategorized in terms of keywords. Also, there are some seemingly
>random inconsistencies... like that 17 rules have the keyword "gnome";
>but for some reason there's one other with kw "gnomes".
>
>It also occurred to me that it might be helpful to assign each rule a
>'primary keyword'; thus, by looking at the entire ruleset sorted by
>primary keyword would show each rule exactly once, sorted by what
>they're most relevant to.
>
>Any thoughts about any of this?
>
>--
>Wonko

Cleaning up the Keywords (and assigning keywords to some of the uncategorised rules) would be a lot of work, but
very useful. A 'sort by primary keyword' option is interesting, but what you consider to be the primary keyword
isn't guaranteed to be the same as mine.

What would be interesting would be a system where you could display all the rules which are related to a certain
rule - displaying all the rules which have a reference to 'The Grid' or in some way rely on rule 301 for their
operation, for example

SkArcher

I'm really tired of people equating the Matrix with christianity. I think it's a disservice to the movie to
compare it with a thousand pages of confused hallucinogenic gibberish. - Sstory, in a post on slashdot