SkArcher on 16 May 2003 11:21:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] ETH O E Wheee!

16/05/2003 07:30:37, "Orc In A Spacesuit" <orcinaspacesuit@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>-The temperature is set to -30.
>-The Type is set to Stillness (which is otherwise identical to None).
>-The state of the wind is set to Calm.
>
>All Squares have their Substance set to Snow.
>For 4 ndays, if the Weather would update, it does not.
>
>[[Snow doesn't do anything special, but then, neither does Turf.]]
>}}
So instead of the apocalypse you want Nuclear Winter?

I think that we need to do some tidying of some aspects of the ruleset, i'll think on it and post later

SkArcher

But really, World Domination is only a hobby of mine
 - Jordan Kennedy, www.exploitationnow.com