Glotmorf on 15 May 2003 04:11:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] If I had a million points...

On 5/14/03 at 10:21 PM Daniel Lepage wrote:

>I construct Recycling Centers on every Square where both coordinates, x
>and y, are integral multiples of four, giving the Grid Minister 5
>points per successfully created Center.

It occurs to me that the rules don't say that the ownership of recycling centers isn't set when they're constructed.  Did you just create 25 unowned recycling centers?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower