Craig on 12 May 2003 21:18:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A cookie to the first person toidentify the quote...

>>A possible third thing: Alchemy. A suggested implementation:

>Hmm... the reason I suggested having mutually exclusive options is that
bein
>in tune Force and Source tend to inborn things that most of the population
>does not have; yet we couldn't just say that some people just don't get

It takes years of study to perfect your source abilities, and your force
abilities. You can't spend that time learning alchemy, so you aren't as
good.

>>An alchemist may distill four Units of Dirt and one Unit of Tin Salt to
>>create two Cans of Whoopass.
>>All of the above are based on John French's book "The Art of
Distillation",
>>a tome on alchemy published in 1651.

>...right.

Technically, the Whoopass one is said to make a little jar of liquid that
bursts into flame when the jar is opened or broken. Sounds like Whoopass to
me.