SkArcher on 11 May 2003 10:01:04 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] A cookie to the first person to identify the quote...

11/05/2003 10:14:00, "Orc In A Spacesuit" <orcinaspacesuit@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>Gender should be very much related to Aes'Sedai, determing what -'angraels
>they can use in what way, and how powerful they tend to be in each of the 5
>areas.  Those areas are Fire, Water, Spirit, and two others, I believe.  I
>remember that healing used Water and Spirit.
>
>Orc in a Spacesuit

So, basically it is an elemental system? Fire, Water, Earth, Air, Spirit.

Any ideas on somehow tuning this into the substance of Grid squares? So if you were by a brook Water
stuff is easier, near to gravel makes earth easier, etc....?

SkArcher

But really, World Domination is only a hobby of mine
 - Jordan Kennedy, www.exploitationnow.com