Baron von Skippy on 10 May 2003 00:44:01 -0000

RE: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] (no subject)

>>>I have TFBB give me a bandwidth, if it can, and then, if I have
bandwidth,
>>>submit the following, which is set to the tune of a Jimmy Buffett song
>>>called "Everlasting Moon":

>>-Okay, from what little I could understand this looked decent, but I'm not
>>going to vote for it in this form, sorry. Too confusing. Make the song a
>>comment and write it out in plain English, please.-

>Then I wouldn't be able to get the style points for song form. I'll post a
>plain English translation at some point, though.

In fact, how about this: Iff the proposal passes, I will petition the
Council to translate the rule into plain English, with a comment in the
original form explaining the situation to future generations.

-Well, I'd say it's fair to pass it this once and propose to alter it to normal speak in the same prop that changes Song Form.-

[[BvS]]