Daniel Lepage on 9 May 2003 22:00:02 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Rectifications

On Friday, May 9, 2003, at 08:36  AM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

Been poking around the rulethet:

Obelix, or The Druid Gremlin, ith inconveintly placed in his own theperate rule, which meanth he hath been largely ignored. E isn't currently on the Gremlinth page. From what I can tell, e maybe thoulda been randomly thelected by the AAAHHH! Gremlin, but we can thay that e was randomly forgotten, or Dave randomly included him in his rolls and Obelix just didn't get thelected. In any cathe, e thould be on the Gremlinth page, and eir exithtance thould be acknowledged.

I thought I mentioned Obelix at some point, but nobody listened. Or maybe I dreamt it.

Tho that move wath entirely legal.  In fact, a CFI:
{{
Statement: During nweek 38, Orc in a Spacesuit's Speeder moved to square (10,5), and e found a Shiny Thing there.

Argument: Orc attempted to do this, but it was claimed that this did not happen because a Siren prevented it. However, such prevention does not apply during Tango Season, and as it was nweek 38, it was Tango Season.
}}

I think this needed to come earlier... the results have already faded into the mists of the Statute of Limitations.