Craig on 8 May 2003 10:34:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] RE: [Spoon-business] (no subject)

Orc, thank you for offering to have OrcTech submit my proposal and avoid
bandwidth issues. First, however, there's a couple changes I can see that
make it scan better:

>to 441 (gnomes) we go next

(gnomes) was supposed to be [[gnomes]] - if you sing the number as
four-four-one, it works as written, but the revised version works better
with four-forty-one, which is probably the more common pronunciation. The
rule title was included so that people would gnow what I was talking about.

>Two water gnomes make one ebbtide

Two problems. First, too many syllables. Second, I forgot to make either one
flowtide. Thus, "Two water make one flowtide".