Orc In A Spacesuit on 7 May 2003 03:36:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

From: Daniel Lepage <dplepage@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Monday, May 5, 2003, at 10:09  AM, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:
And I submit that he is a Penguin, but may also be a Toad. Eir Toadiness does not negate eir Penguinness, if e does actually become a Toad. Which is debateable, but also irrelevant. If the effects are the same, do we really care whether or not e's a Toad?

Becoming a Penguin does not result in the object turning into a penguin, because the effects of "Becoming a Penguin" are identical to those of Becoming a Toad. Becoming a Toad does not cause Penguination.

I'm kind of nervous about the fact that I'm holding an Elf-Toad that thinks it's wearing a Penguin suit... I thought I was Outside the Asylum, but now I'm not so sure...

Eir Toadiness.  Sounds like a title.

No, that would be "Toadliness". The 'l' makes all the difference.

Depends on if I were modifying "Toadly", as in "those were some horribly toadly actions" (whatever toadly means), or "Toady", as in "his face looks rather toady".

Orc in a Spacesuit