Baron von Skippy on 4 May 2003 19:11:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Veni, Vidi, Vacancy

If you start playing Calvinball again, Baron, I'm gonna chuck you in the Lake.

-I'll call the People for the Ethical Treatment of BvS (also known as the vSET Black Ops) down on you. See if I don't.-

Ok.

I Throw the Baron at Lake Caffeine.

Let's see if you don't.

Before anyone complains, yes, I do know this is to -discuss. I'm not going to give up a hostage so easily.

-Well, that's almost a relief... except it isn't, really. "Hostage?" I try to peck Wonko's eyes out.-

I mace the Baron to keep em from pecking me. That reminds me, we need more weapons.

BTW, anybody want to buy a penguin? :)

-I repeatedly smack Wonko with a herring. Now put me down already.-

[[BvS]]