Daniel Lepage on 1 May 2003 21:45:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Fwd: State of the Nomic (Nomicron)

On Wednesday, April 30, 2003, at 09:08  PM, bd wrote:

On Wednesday 30 April 2003 09:05 pm, Baron von Skippy wrote:
My fellow players, I urge you all to abstain from responding to BvS'
shameless attacks.  They do nothing to promote the intellectual
integrity of Nomicron.  With any luck, we will soon no longer be
subject to his behavior.

-Ha. We shall see. Yes, indeed. We shall see.-

Stop it. Now they're scaring me and you're scaring me.

To those inclined to take things on other mailing lists out of context, the above was a joke, as I assume was what BvS said. To those who do not
need such things pointed out to them and who think humor is better
without little
sarcasm markers, take it up with quarksbar9.

-Hmm, I sort of meant that as a joke. There's no way for, say, B Nomic to mass-join and overthrow the impeachment, so I'm looking into ways to get
around it by rejoining or something under a different alias. The only
problem is that if I do so, I'll have to scream in pain from biting my
tongue enough not to get re-impeached...-

-By the way, if someone could find a way to remove this pragraph and let
Nomicron see the rest of this message, that would be great.-

BvS, please stop associating this with B Nomic. We don't need your vendetta
interfering with politics.
- --
bd
This message was written with vi!  (not that anyone in the world cares)
        -- seen on an old message from an anon.penet.fi address

Why would anyone use vi for email?

--
Wonko