Orc In A Spacesuit on 1 May 2003 20:26:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Filter Test, please ignore

From: bd <bdonlan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
On Thursday 01 May 2003 01:25 pm, SkArcher wrote:
This post is just so I can test my Nomic mail filter, please ignore

Sorry for any inconvieniance

Just so you know, the List-Id header is the best way to filter, on nomic.net lists, anyway.

Failing that, look at that "to:" line. Don't look at whether or not [spoon-discuss] or [spoon-business] is in the subject, as when you get a message that started out in one list, and is replied to in another, you get both. And it works both ways; people sometimes reply to a message that was sent in -discuss, but their reply is in business.

"Please ignore"?  You think these people will listen to anything? :p

Orc in a Spacesuit