Glotmorf on 28 Apr 2003 19:21:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Sunday night)

On 4/28/03 at 2:34 PM bd wrote:

>On Monday 28 April 2003 09:52 am, Rob Speer wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 28, 2003 at 06:23:43AM -0400, bd wrote:
>> > I rule FALSE on j1481/0
>>
>> Please elaborate.
>
>I feel that, while the charters are there, they're part of the gamestate
>and
>can't be modified by default. Moreover, nothing grants them force of Rule,
>so
>they can't modify themselves.

And...because of this, you think Mr. in a Spacesuit DID score a win?  Which is what a False ruling on that CFI indicates?

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower