Orc In A Spacesuit on 25 Apr 2003 01:49:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] Uh... Crap...

From: "Baron von Skippy" <baronvonskippy@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Nothing defines Wobbly Ducks in the ruleset, either. Doesn't mean I can just make or them out of the blue.

What the gell (not a typo). We need a quick fix.

I modify vSET's Charter to read: "Baron von Skippy may define and create objects at will, provided that those objects and the new definitions of those objects do not exist for longer than 12 hours each. Definitions created in this way take precedence over everythign except themselves."

You can't change the gamestate unless a rule says you can. This is a charter, not a rule.

-Do the rules really say what a charter can and cannot do at this point?-

We have to do is a follow the rules, as that's what Rule 10, "Follow the Rules", says we have to do. But nothing says anything has to "follow the charters". Just like nothing says anything has to "follow Orc in a Spacesuit". A charter or player or whatever can say anything, but the only thing that actually has effect is a current rule.

Orc in a Spacesuit