Daniel Lepage on 24 Apr 2003 21:47:02 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Nomic Market will begin whenever

On Thursday, April 24, 2003, at 05:36  PM, Craig wrote:

I have created a mailing list for a new Nomic Market. Both B Nomic and
ThermodyNomic are encouraged to petition for membership. In fact, in Thermo,
I hereby submit the following:

We may be a bit slow about joining... we seem to have entered another Constitutional Crisis... We'll have to wait 'til the smoke clears... or at least until we figure out how to put out the fire.

--
Wonko