Orc In A Spacesuit on 5 Apr 2003 19:58:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] impending downtime

Voting will end Sunday evening, but I won't be back from my weekly road
trip 'til Monday afternoon.

Does anyone want me to issue a Writ of Delay (and give everyone an extra
day off/extra day to vote/whatever) during this nweek, or just let the
clock turn off Sunday evening?

I'm fairly neutral, so if anyone has any strong opinions, lemme know in
the next few hours.

...dave

Humm. If we issue a writ of delay, it'll cause us to wait an extra day before continuing. But also give people a chance to vote. I vote for a Writ of Delay, and to give us something to discuss during the downtime, I'll put the less volitile parts of my races prop(s) on -discuss.

Orc in a Spacesuit