Baron von Skippy on 31 Mar 2003 03:48:00 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] What I do?

<snip>
Orc in a Spacesuit

-Okay, I'm reading you, I'm understanding you, and I'm respectfully ignoring you.
<snip>
[[BvS]]

That's fine.  My mind started taking off, and I didn't hold it back.

However, you failed to mention the 2nd quibble that I had - tieing these things into societies. The remedy to that I suggested was perhaps more elaborate than needed, especially when I combined it with all the other stuff, but simply requiring a society/person to have a factory and a piece of paper to do something is barely add a few sentences here and there.

Orc in a Spacesuit

-The piece of paper, however, is a whole new obstacle to people getting things. It has to be easy to get stuff, or people won't do it and won't vote for the prop, and that means that this whole sector of the game stagnates. That's no good. You supply the cash, the society supplies the rest. Also consider: Who has the plans for the mines?-