Baron von Skippy on 29 Mar 2003 02:57:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] poooooints

>[[To spare you all of my slurring, I'll reference my recent private post]]
>Iii giiivee pooooiwoinnnntsssssah  aaaassss speeeecifiyeeed iiin myyyy
>laaaaast pooost tooo spooooon-diiiscusss.
>
>[[I also turn on the Weather Channel on spacesuit helmet monitor, looking
>for the forcast for the beginning of the nweek, and if I should be getting
>warped northeast.]]

Reminds me of something from an old Firesign Theatre album...

"...Don't you remember?

What was five, is two.  What was two, is one.  What was one, is nothing.

Now I'm going to repeat this to you for those of you who are on drugs...

Whaaaaaaaaat waaaaaaaaaaas fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiive..."

Unless intoxicated slurring results in turning yourself down from 33 1/3 rpms to 16, I'm forced to question your compliance with your BAC...

						Glotmorf

-Yeah, I alwaysh thought that shlurring yer wordsh moshtly meanted a general lachk of abililility to shay eshes, and the occashional repeated shyllablie or added shound. Something like that, anyway. Your experience may differ.-

[[BvS]]