bd on 28 Mar 2003 17:41:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] NWEEK 37 RESULTS

On Friday 28 March 2003 12:52 am, David E. Smith wrote:
> Regular Recognizer stuff:
[snip]
> Orc's guess at the Number Game is pending my ability to figure out what
> the hell a Euclidian distance in 5-dimensional space is.

The square root of the sum of the squares of the absolute values of the
differences in position of each coordinate. HTH. HAND.

> Nomvivor:
> bd's vote was randomized, as e voted for a player no longer On The Island.

Randomized to what?

> bd receives four votes.
> Rob receives three votes.
> Wonko receives one vote.
>
> bd is voted Off The Island.

:(

> NWEEK TRANSITION STUFF
>
> The Clock turns Off. Votes are counted.
>
> Rocky drops a new Rock on the Grid.
> Robin is Hiding.
> The new Gremlin Number is 27.
> The Token of Proposals is awarded to Orc in a Spacesuit.
> The Gnome Factory issues forth a Basic Gnome on one of the squares of Mud
> that are added as a result of the remaining Entropy Reset.
>
> As always, Ministers are asked to attend to everything to which they are
> expected to attend, and to submit invoices as appropriate.
> (i.e. free vSOI Gnomes, Allowances, Force Recovery, whatever and ever amen)
>
> Barney moves towards the nearest speeder (since there is an ambiguity in
> the rules -- i.e. there were two speeders at equal range -- I chose
> randomly). BvS's speeder gets crunchied for 20 Integrity.
>
> Wonko's Automation Script does not specify what to do with eir proxy in
> the event of a tie. Once again, I'm interpreting this as a random call.
> Wonko's proxy is awarded to The Voice.

The Voice gave him 20, I gave him 20 + 1. The 20 was in a reply to voice's 20,
and the 1 from a reply to wonko's setting of his automation script. So it
should go to me.

> Ye gods, I hope that's everything. Whatever I missed/omitted/fscked up,
> lemme know tomorrow. It's nweek 38, nday 1, and I'm tired.

Too late :)

- --
bd
You shall judge of a man by his foes as well as by his friends.
		-- Joseph Conrad