Baron von Skippy on 28 Mar 2003 04:36:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Pretty. What do we blow up first?

I think I've come across an interesting back door in various Nomics that would allow the utter destruction or minor screwing with of the rulesets of other Nomics, although that's up for debate. At the very least, using this hole would precipitate some fun tension, or, depending on the target game, a war.

Or, using the same hole, we could start turf wars by writing the Grid into another Nomic's ruleset and beating up their players with it.

Or we could replace an entire ruleset with the infinitely superior phrase "proosal proosal proosal."

Really, the possibilites are nearly endless.

So: Are we interested in starting a war? Do we want to create havoc and/or confusion beyond the usual amount? If so, I can whip up a prop to a) protect our own ruleset and b) start screwing around. If not, never mind. Details on the plan will be forthcoming if there's support for this.

[[BvS]]