Glotmorf on 28 Mar 2003 03:53:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] forums

On 3/27/03 at 9:35 PM Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

>Here's a thought:  What do you guys think about setting up a forum to
>replace some of this email volume?  Much of the stuff is in reply to other
>stuff, and a forum seems to me a better way to do such things, at least
>for
>discussion anyway.
>
>That is, assuming everyone would be able to visit and use said forum just
>as
>easily as email.

I'd find email easier.  I use the Calypso client for my email, save it all by nweek and periodically search it for things.  Plus I can read and reread offline and compose my thoughts.  A forum would be slightly less functionality for me, not more.

						Glotmorf

-----
The Ivory Mini-Tower: a cyber-anthropologist's blog
http://ix.1sound.com/ivoryminitower