David E. Smith on 22 Mar 2003 20:31:01 -0000

Re: [spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] (no subject)

On Sat, 22 Mar 2003, Orc In A Spacesuit wrote:

> > > I give 20 BNS to Wonko.
> >I do the same.
>
> What, exactly, is going on?
>
> I don't like this.  It smells of scam.

Worse: abuse of voting privileges.

Wonko's new Automation Script specifies that, each nweek, e retracts eir
proxy, then gives it to whichever player has given em the most BNS in the
previous nweek.

If our Minister of Finance could try to keep track of this, that'd be
swell. (I'll also try to do so, as the Automation Script is probably
within my purview, but I've proven to be annoyingly fallible and human.)

...dave