Orc In A Spacesuit on 21 Mar 2003 23:38:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The Daily Recognizer (Friday afternoon)

From: "David E. Smith" <dave@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
[snip]
Orc moves from the Temple of Apophis in eir speeder around, acquiring a
Big Stick and a Towel (via the Bonus Box). Orc's Radar is going off like a
gay pride disco, by the way.
[snip]

Actually, I contend that those moves didn't happen... I think that Orc made them after I updated the weather, and it's currently raining Cats & Dogs out, so I doubt he'd really want (or could) go anywhere... correct me if I'm wrong.

-0-The Voice-0-

*curses the email that got sent while he was typing his up*
Darnit, if only I had written it sooner!

--
Orc