Luk Vandelaer on 20 Mar 2003 07:47:01 -0000

[spoon-discuss] Re: [Spoon-business] The aforementioned prop alteration

On Wed, 19 Mar 2003, Baron von Skippy wrote:

> B.4. Mines
> Mines are Improvements. Mines cost 25 Points and 500 BNS. Each Mine may be
> linked to a Factory. A Mine may occupy the same Grid space as a Factory if
> they are linked and are the only Improvements on that Grid space. Mines
> require 40 units of Power each nweek and produce 30 RUs each nweek if they
> are not linked to a Factory, or produce 15 RUs each nweek if they are linked
> to a Factory.
>
> B.5. Factories
> Factories are Improvements. Factories cost 25 Points and 20 RUs. Each
> Factory may be linked to a Mine. A Factory may occupy the same Grid space as
> a Mine if they are linked and are the only Improvements on that Grid space.
> Factories require 40 units of Power each nweek. If a Factory is linked to a
> Mine, the Factory produces 100 BNS each nweek. If a Factory is not linked to
> a Mine, it produces 10 BNS each nweek.

As I read correctly, a Mine and Factory can be linked, but need not be together ?
For example a Factory in 12,6 can be linked to a Mine in 9,20.
Isn't it better to require them to at least touching each other ?

Sheeba.